Monday, March 30, 2009

i turn away from stress.
that's the reason to everything
i've always felt something was wrong be it with dear M or dear W
i don't feel as happy as when i'm with motive gang or other friend of mine
maybe it's because there's something i know i could never say or do
there's always something that is restraining me from being myself

shouldn't i be happy instead of feeling so restrain??
i really don't understand.
shouldn't a friend or lover be the person you could turn to?
instead they are the one you can't share your problems with
ain't there a big problem in the picture?


sigh.


was out with my cousin the whole of saturday
since i love to eat chicken rice so much..
cousin & her boyfriend brought me to upper thomson for lunch
the chicken was fantastic.
in total 3 of us had one whole chicken!
i think what made the chicken taste so good is because the meat is very tender
slurp slurp..
& the meal was on cousin.

after lunch, cousin bf went to play billiard at TPY while i and her went walking around TPY
i'm selling my KS20 soon!
thus i'm searching for a shop that would buy my phone at a high price
and a shop is offering me 170bucks lor!
:))

next up, we went over to my cousin's worker chalet at pasir ris.
it was her 21st birthday chalet
before we went in to her chalet, she got us 4 complimentary tickets to escape theme park.
and the good thing is we need not pay for it plus we got another 4 free tickets upon exiting

it has been age since i went last escape lah.
however most of the game wasn't open
thus we didn't manage to play much.
but the gold-kart was really fun!
cousin bf & me was like racing throughout the 2 lap
nevertheless we kept trying hard to bang and overtake each other
it was real fun!
&&& they are planning to go Wild Wild Wet with cousin's children next weekend
i'm gonna be so broke.

when was the last time i really did enjoy myself?
answer: months ago!

hang over at the chalet till 9plus and we headed back home
cousin drop me off at home for me to shower before heading to her place for mahjong
it was damn tiring when i got home but they still wanna mahjong
snort..

it was a long yet fun day.
:)))

2 comments:

Phelia's said...

wei... after apssing me my keys u think u can dun meet me already ahs?? ring me up soon!!

JONATHAN; said...

eh... whats your bloglink????