Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i woke up at 7am today.
isn't it incredibly early?
LOL!

was out with cousin yesterday again.
reason being; she came pick me up from TPY since she's was at hougang
aftermath we headed back to pick her bf up before going back to my cousin place

as usual, gambling session.

plan for today was suppose to go into JB with cousin & her bf.
but i fucking lost my passport lah..
snort..
was searching high and low for my passport
& i seriously have no idea where i place my passport.
ARGHHH...

i gave up after hours of searching
hence i got to wake up early to go ICA with dad to make a new passport
and it's not cheap ok!
fucking 130bucks lor...
chee bye expensive right?

i'm glad i need not pay for the fee lor..
LOL!


guess what, i think i threw my passport away while cleaning up my room a couple of weeks ago!
i think..
IF NOT HOW CAN IT GO MISSING SIA??
hmmm...


:))

No comments: