Saturday, March 28, 2009

had mahjong session with gang & cousin earlier on
played only 1 round of mahjong before switching to cards game.
it's just not my day.
lost 12bucks on mahjong
lost 25bucks on cards game
yeah! that made me the big loser today
tsk tsk...

was chatting with my cousin on the phone before we met up
i guess it was the longest duration ever we did chat on the phone.
it is really amazing that we still have so many things to talk about
during the past few months she's always busy with her own business
thus we drifted apart.

back when i was in primary school, she would always bring me out with her boyfriend.
i need not bring cash out with me at all loh.
she would help me pay my transport, my meals, and even give me money to arcade.
come to think of it, she was really nice.
and guess what.. she's 7years older than me
well.. i sense no age gap.

imagine while mahjong-ing.. she could argue with vincent through out!
that really shows she can blend into us easily.

:))


dear M
put things down and move on.
then you will find your own happiness.
i love you, my friend.

dear W
sorry & sorry & sorry.
i never meant to ignore you
but i just didn't know how to make things right anymore.



:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm.... after today I'm not sure if i will have the chance to read from ur blog wat's going on in ur life as u know i'm going away le. i dunno for how long but i guess i won't be reading tis even after i'm back. since U've decided urself tat tis should be the way it should end then i respect it. It had nv felt tis painful b4 no words can be use to describle. never in the past i think nv i'll let it happen again. i rmb Dear W is always the person u turn to whenever u have things u dun understand n things ur not happy abt but since when it stop n turn other way round only u will know. is being good & nice to u driving all tis away? only u'll have the ans. pls reli take good care of urself n be decisive in ur life dun be easily shaken by others. i think this will reli be my very last time writing to u. after tis i dun think we'll have the chance to cross path not in the near future atleast. Only Memories r left behind. wish u well forever.