Saturday, August 16, 2008

it's my last day at work!
but before i start to blog about the things that had happen today
let me start off with thursday event
:))

yesterday was my off day
since day 1 at work, i've never taken mc or applied leave once
maybe that's the reason why i've took leave
oh well, i took leave just for the sake of taking it
not because i'm lazy to work okay?

got myself to wash all my worn clothes
sad to say, i don't trust washing machine!
i prefer handwash than anything
then at about noon time, i went supermarket to get chocolate for my colleague...
it's their so called "farewell" gifts
blablabla...

infact, the 'office' culture is that-
if you're leaving, you treat your colleague with chocolate or sweets
why?
cause it resemble sweets memories you had with them
whether it's true or not, i don't know
i just get it since they're all asking for it; even the operators!
snort...


let's backtrack time to wednesday!
vincent msg-ed me and ask if i wanna go BKK
in my thoughts, i thought he's just saying without action
and out of my surprise, we went to get our air ticket last night
WOOhoo~
we're flying to BKK next month!!!!
i'm so so excited for this trip
cause this is the first time i'm flying with friends
gonna start saving for my expenses at BKK!


AND TODAY, my offically last day of IAP
time flies super fast lar...
though it's my last day but i've 2 days job to complete in 1 day
was basically running against with time
trying to complete everything as soon as i could
and that's the reason why i refuse to take leave
you gotta work like mad when you return back to work the next day!
ARGHHH...

had 2hours of lunch with clique
HAHAHA!
we cam-whore like tourist lar...
RAWR~




clique




amy


mei


rita, malini


1:45pm already lar... still shop!



she's cristine!
the one who gave me the title- Senior Executive Engineer



when time strike 5:30pm
i was so shy to bid farewell to everyone
hate this kinda feeling
still, i bid farewell to them
it wasn't as tough as i've thought!
HAHAHA!


headed town with rita after work
had pizza for dinner, and it's her treat!
thank you girl
:))

cam-whored!








continue cam-whoring while waiting for our movie to start...








more photos to be uploaded
BLEAH!




catched meet rave
it's an extremely funny show
perhaps your stomach would burst after watching it!
:))

No comments: