Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i'm so sleepy at work today
reason being; i had a bad dream last night!
FYI
when you dream, you don't 100% rest

oh well, i dreamt of my FYP supervisor
that's so so random

story telling session...

my supervsior came telling me he couldn't give me an A for my FYP
and his reason was; a girl designed a better sumo robot then me
infact the dream was so real till i could see both faces, the girl and my supervisor
well then, when i see that girl design, it freak me off!
you call that a sumo robot?
a car with a weapon behind it = sumo robot?
ahem! i think mine is so much better compared to a car?
HAHAHA!

perhaps the reason why i consider this a bad dream is because i'm hoping for a good grade
or should i say, who won't want A's?
you reap what you sow okay!

so in order to get good grades, my supervisor asked me to do another round of presentation
was like WTF?
after not touching it for 12 weeks, you ask me present again?
and the next moment, i'm awake!
it's 6:30am

i'm stress free since yesterday
cause ... my supervisor had already done my performances grading!
i didn't get any excellent at all.
oh well, i couldn't really be bother with that
afterall it's just pass or fail
what i matter most is my FYP result
BLEAH!

1 more days and i'm gonna complete my IAP!
why 1?
cause i'm on leave tomorrow
:))

on my last day, gonna have lunch at ikea with clique
then, movie with rita after work
gonna cam-whore like hell!!
and sad to say, ping wouldn't join us on friday
CAUSE SHE'S FUCKING GONNA GENG MC ON FRIDAY!!!
shouldn't she be there for the closing ceremony?
stupid bitch!

would only get to see her when school re-open
i'm gonna miss her real lots
i wonder what will i do when i see her in school ...
kick her ass like like how she kicked mine?
pinch her nipple like she pinched mine?
PERHAPS NO PINCHING OF NIPPLE...
but seriously, i'm think i'm gonna miss her lots!
:((



2days left
=D

No comments: