Sunday, August 17, 2008

i've got myself a 3-5days temporary job as an office boy
nah~ it's not something new to me
i'm so into office job nowadays
though they don't require me to be in formal
but i could still dress myself up at work
BLABLABLA...

i'm vain-ta-cious

YUP! gonna earn as much cash as possible
my parent's had already sponsor me 700bucks on the air ticket + hotel
and now, i guess i gotta earn my own expenses
it wouldn't be hard at all, i guess?
i've yet to receive my 1 month salary, which is good enough to cover for my expenses for BKK
nevertheless, i still got a long list of things-to-buy
shall get everything i need before school starts
:))

gonna mahjong with gang + that desperate guy
SUCKS!

guess who's the desperate guy!




let's hear 2 videos


绝对SUPERSTAR 十強


星光大道 十強



oh well, who's better who's not, YOU DECIDE!
xD




p/s: mahjong with gang + keith choe

cause keith choe kept asking me to find khakis to mahjong with him last night!
irritate me from 11plus till 2plus 3am
he was like one desperate bitch craving for mahjong
LOL!

No comments: