Saturday, August 02, 2008

it's been a while since i've touch on my blogskin
and since i'm bored and free yesterday, i did some changes
i also added on some of my photos on the left side column
and J is for JONAHAN; not JACKASS!
pictures are according to date
the latest photo will overwrite the oldest photo in time to come
what goes around come around, what goes up must come down
I'M SO RANDOM!
snort...


my supervisor suggest that it would be better if i'm gonna do a presentation on my IAP
he joked and say if i'm not able to complete it by 14th August, he would fail me
or rather ask me come back on my leave day
ass him!
so i proudly say, " AIYA~ I CAN FINISH DOING BY 1 DAY"
the next day, he came and ask me for the presentation slide
i took less then 5minutes to complete the presentation slide okay~
gosh~ can't believe that i'm so talented


click picture for better view


he was laughing like hell when he saw this
isn't it a good presentation slide?
i think i deserve a DISTINCTION for my IAP
:))


went ikea for lunch yesterday
after having our lunch, went for a quick shop
those grab and go that kind
we're so so so late for work!

she's caught on camera ...







we look so stupid carrying small and big plastic bag from ikea
everyone is giving us that, errrr... look
what???? lunch time cannot go ikea shopping?
BLEAH!

met up with vincent, chuan li and ci for dinner at town str8 after work
shop shop shop...
and by the time i got back home, it's already 10pm
damn shag!







this we promise...
:)

No comments: