Sunday, August 03, 2008

i'm having an EXTREMELY bad mood currently!
i fucking want to curse and swear out loud
my ipod is in coma currently
without checking if there's anything inside my jeans, i threw it into the washing machine
how great, my ipod is now drown to dead!
or perhaps not yet dead, but coma
i can still turn it on with the adapter connected to the computer
i'm so so so damn sad!

旧的不去新的不来...

fuck sia!
so wrong leh the phase
my ipod is less then a month old lor..
FUCK UP!


went town with sister yesterday
have been hanging out with her often lately
shall let the picture do the talking
:)







































acting stupid while on the way back home...
unglam to the MAX!







gang came over for my place for mahjong
when one person is unlucky, he sure lost money
YEAH! i lost.
arghh....




12days left
:))

No comments: