Wednesday, July 30, 2008

i'm gonna be on leave from 6th - 8th August
the company is gonna do some stock take and stuff
that's the reason why they're closing down for 2days
and sad to say, i've got to report to work on monday!
they're paying us the P.H on the 6th August
i truly hope they won't ask me go back on any of those day
i'm having holiday mood already~
it gonna be an extremely long weekend!
WOOO~

i've just got my pay few days ago
but the money just don't seem enough at all
ever since i started working, i would give my mum at least a 50bucks per month
honestly speaking, i don't think she need my money at all
i receive more than 50 bucks from her per month
LOL!
but even though it's just a 50bucks, she's already happy like hell!
and she's showing off the money to my sister
SNORT...

cute mummy
*muack*

guess what?
she's gonna use the money i gave her to buy a new mahjong set
that's not a bad idea anyway
i'm using it often too
LOL




14days left
:))

No comments: