Monday, July 28, 2008

had an extremely heavy heart this morning
how i really wish i wouldn't need to wake up at 630am
how i wish i could skip work today
how i wish last friday was my last day at work
and sad to say, that was all my wishes and not reality

while i'm on the way to work, i was trying to stay positive
but still, the blueness just sucks like hell

upon reaching to work, things got slightly better
somehow i felt warm after stepping into the company
it wasn't as bad as i've thought

things got even better when ping e-mailed me
e-mail is the only way of communication at work
and throughout the whole conversation, she kept calling me a dog
wtf lar!
but i think a dog is so much better then a whore, right?
HAHAHA~

as usual, monday is the busiest day of the week
many many things to be completed by 5:30pm
was asked to do overtime today
my first thought was hell NO!
so i told a lied
i told them that i've got to go work later at night
LOL!
why should i make make myself so tired just because of the few bucks or so?
snort...



18days left
:))

No comments: