Saturday, June 28, 2008

stayed home today
bored?
no, i'm not bored
i've got housework do!

damn sisters
they both went to work and left a bunch of clothes for me to wash
cause tomorrow daddy and mummy will be back
and they will have tons of clothes to wash
so my job is to empty the washing machine so that they could use it tomorrow
and i've got quite a number of handwash clothes to be done
that's fucking fucking tiring!
thank god i don't always handwash clothes
cause when mummy is around, she will help me with the handwash

&&& you really got to do the things in order to get the feel of it
this way, you would know how tiring is your mother when she do the housework
;)


i've done real lot of thinking today
was wondering how i managed to survive through all these big changes
i thought i wouldn't be able to accept the fact that things are changing
you left me with an empty shell
well, i'm proud to say, i'm getting use to the life i'm having now

if i've chose to draw a line between us
perhaps things wouldn't turn out to be this way
but now, i think i've really lost a friend whom i can share every little thing with
RAWR~

i'm neither feeling happy nor sad
i'm just me
simple yet complicated


p/s:I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT RELATIONSHIP!



i've finally got my hair done!
the color on my hair made my hair look so dry
so went to get my hair done since i'm free today
HAHAHA~

while on the way to the salon
called missy and angeline cause i can't decide what color to get
BUT DAMN THEM!
they only get back to me after i started coloring my hair


started cam-whoring while waiting for the color to be absorb







if you notice, the second and the third picture look brighter.
why?
cause my bloody phone camera is filled with dust!
so i used the sharp end of the comb to dig away the dust on my lens



before


after


and the outcome of my hair
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAA...
colored orange-red on my hair?
i don't really know lar
but then, i'm happy!
cause ...


MY HAIR DON'T LOOK DRY ANYMORE!




一颗心属于一个人
在爱情里什么算公平
爱的深也伤的深
是不是催眠了自己
一颗心属于我自己
爱情里找不到公平
而当你最后选择了逃避

No comments: