Friday, June 27, 2008

it's finally weekend!
didn't know how i managed to survive through the week; but i eventually did
7 weeks left
;)

i'm having so much freedom today
cause my senior engineer didnt came to work today!
i mean, even though he's at work i do have freedom too
but i've got to act busy when he's around
that's so damn tiring
&&& i can have longer breaks

while on our way back from lunch break
one of the engineer in my office texted me, he asked if cai ping could give his friend her number
so i asked cai ping, if she mind giving her number to my engineer's friend
well then, she thought i'm kidding her!
so i dared her to allow me give the number to that engineer's friend
afterall, she got nothing to lose
that guy might be rich or handsome, i said
THEN, she asked me to look at the company
she said, "where can you find handsome and rich guy in this building?? perhaps if the guy is from HP i might consider giving!"

AND I TOTALLY AGREE TO WHAT SHE HAVE SAID!



after we seperate our ways to our office
cai ping texted and asked if i know anyone by the name of xiao lou
*scratch head*

and the next moment caiping called and told me that the so called 'friend' is the engineer himself!
HAHAHAHA!
anyway, she find it extremely gross and regret giving her number out to him

was laughing to myself inside the office
xiao lou?
DA LOU you mean?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


caught cai ping with her unglam pose
taking off her heels and just rest like she's at her home



LOL!




蕭賀碩
不公平




i'm sorry.
letting go is better then clinging onto something unworthy.
lets just move on without each other.
a special you in my special heart.
love you always

No comments: