Monday, June 30, 2008

after resting for 1 month, we're finally back to the MAHJONG TABLE!
had mahjong session with chuan li and vincent yesterday
since they're here to give me their money, then why not?

i somehow just love the excitement of 3leg mahjong
trust me, playing 3 leg mahjong is much more better then 4 leg mahjong!
&&& the point is that you either WIN or LOSE lots of money
come to think of it, my hands are getting itchy!

i told them i was the King of Gambler
but they don't believe, calling me King of Shit!
in the end?
i won both of their money
YAWN~


work was rather tiring today
i'm tired not because of the workload, but i'm physically tired
many operators are on unpaid leave!!!
damn shoick lar
i'm gonna apply for long weekend soon
*wink

i was so looking for the 4:30pm break
but when i arrived to the canteen, i saw my senior engineer
WTF!
damn sway lar...
he was staring at me from the moment i got into the canteen, till i sit down!
was wondering what made him keep looking at me!
maybe my hair look great?
maybe he's gay?
maybe he thinks i'm cute?
anyway, to have longer break, i tried my best to eat the apple as slow as i could
hoping he would just leave before me?!?
but damn him, he didn't go off lar
ARGGGHHHHH...
so without any choice, i went back to work while the gang continues having their break!


company is treating us durian this thursday!
;)

No comments: