Thursday, June 05, 2008

even since work start, i've not eaten any good lunch.
i would either have my lunch at the factory coffeeshop or some other coffeeshop.
BUT TODAY...
Cai ping and me, we went ikea for lunch!
we left company at 12pm sharp and took a bus to ikea.


while walking inside ikea the smell is so irresistible.
smell so damn good lar...
and i think after working so hard, it is time to pamper ourselves
the round table we sat just fit the amount of food we ordered.
hahaha!
and like she say we are so fated lar.
we do the same sumo robot in school and we got into the same company in IAP!
LOL!

&&& she promise to cook for me one day.


and don't be mistaken about me and her!
she's just like an elder sister to me.
ever since IAP, when she come to work she would bring fruits along
and she would bring extra for me.
she's a very nice friend and i hate it when she go on MC.
no one gonna accompany me down to smoke.
RAWR~

today the engineers are giving some presentations and so we're there to be the audiences.
and while the presenters are presenting....

she fell asleep.

No comments: