Wednesday, June 04, 2008

work is okay so far.
my job at work is to monitor the inspection work.
i just gotta collect the data every hour and thats all!
and within 10mins i could collect all the data i would spend 50mins resting before going for another round.
damn slack right??
LOL!
but well, compared to last week, i think i'm much useful.
HAHAHAHA!

&&& i'm getting my pay next week!
trust me, it's damn little.
113bucks; it's equivilent to my 1 week allowances.
snort...
i was real shock to see that i'm ONLY getting 113bucks
but anyway, i'm gonna save that money down.
i'm targeting 3 items already.


Digicam case


Cigarette case


Zip Shoulder bag


but for now, i think i could only afford to buy either the bag or the reminding items.
and this time round, i'm not gonna ask my parents for money!
i'm gonna save my pocket money to get these items.
;)






吳克群
為妳寫詩




xD

No comments: