Saturday, June 07, 2008

it is finally weekend!
10 more weeks to my holiday.
xD

yesterday cai ping drove her friend's car to work.
HAHAHA!
so we've decided to lunch at ikea cafe again.
as usual, after our lunch we would walk around to waste time before heading back to office.
that's so damn bored!
RAWR~

&&& angeline is on MC!
LONG WEEKEND GIRL..
well then, i don't 100% think she's sick!
she can still call me and chat with me on the phone...
oh well, it's a good start!
geng more MC and the school will give you another 12weeks of attachment.
that sound so cool right?
LOL!

went for a job interview this morning.
it is an outdoor sales thing.
you just gotta work from 1-6pm
and you'll get 50bucks
i'm going down for the "orientation" tomorrow afternoon
well, i hope it would be an easy job!
i wanna make MORE money.
;)

saw missy when i'm on my way back home.
went lot 1 for a drink.
chit chat for awhile before heading back home.
might be meeting her up with the rest later at town.
they are heading town to shop for stuff lar.
i think i might be purchasing the digital cam case or the cigarette case later.
shall check it out later.






周杰倫
彩虹


I, myself know i'm not ready at all.
that leads to my action.
i'm sorry.

No comments: