Tuesday, March 25, 2008

it was a busy monday; for me
spended 1 whole day doing my week 6 presentation slides..
time flies when you're busy
well, just hope those supervisor won't jamm me with their question during my presentation...
&&& i'm like so kiasu la...
made a total of 5 copy of my powerpoint slides..
save here save there, save everywhere
hahahaha!
i'm so damn afraid that someone might just delete my presentation slides
then my effort with be gone to waste..
hahahaha!

my supervisor damn funny!
i asked if i could send some picture via bluetooth into his laptop
and he replied..

NONONO! LATER YOU SEND VIRUS INTO MY LAPTOP HOW??

SNORT...
so i joked with him, saying i'm sending him my nude photo...
*slurp

hahahaha!
he immediately shouted out loud

LATER PEOPLE THINK I'M GAY HOW???

ERRRR...
i think he need a doctor badly

eventually, i manage to use his lappy..
he's quite a siao siao person
if you seek help from him, he sure suan siao you till you've got nothing to say
then he will help you...
i think he's physically mad!
hahahaha

but well, he hold 70% of my overall grades..
so i just gotta be a good boy infront of him
&&& learn to "pour" your supervisor
it helps!
;)


came in late to school today
since i've almost completed most of my work here
sneaking into the lab hoping my supervisor won't see me walking in with my bags..
and i just hate slacking in school!
it's fucking boring





my nose block is killing me!
RAWR~

No comments: