Sunday, March 23, 2008

had a trip to malaysia with daddy yestherday..
&&& daddy asked me to drive
the road there is wierd, one moment you see the lane, the next moment it's gone!
so daddy kept asking me to stay on the middle lane
well afterall i don't even know the roads there
and it was pouring heavily, so i was driving extremely slow..

daddy say we should lock our car at all times!
reason is, in malaysia robbery will just rob you, your car or both when your car is at rest...

he continued saying...
"if there is only 1 robbery, he would bring a gun with him & if there is 2 or more robbery, they bring knifes.."

snort!

he sounded like he's one of the robbery
hahaha!

got back singapore at about 6 plus 7 in the evening..
was extremely FULL!
me, my dad & my sister we spended 110RM on dinner & some brought back foods...
it was another sinful meal..

and i'm getting fatter!!!
RAWR~

met up with gang for mahjong
spended like 3hrs to play 1 round?
it's extremely WOLS
sit until my butt pain!!!




=D

No comments: