Wednesday, March 26, 2008

it is so not my day today!

my supervisor caught me going back early yesterday
he said he didn't see me around the lab after 4pm..
duh~ i left school only after 5pm lar
arrghh...

after that, since i've got nothing to do
i turned on mobtv
my supervisor caught me again
but then he didnt say anything this round
he just knock my window and walk off..

without any choice, i just gotta turn it off..
then i lie my head on the table trying to get some rest
suddenly he shout my name loudly!
WTF!
i woke up and turn my head trying to look for my supervisor
&&& that angeline mouth is cursed
before i decide to take a short nap
she asked me to becareful, i might be caught sleeping!
and it really happen lar..

after my supervisor went off
another supervisor came in and randomly he said he notice that i've been late for the past few days...
SNORT..

did i???

i'm always here before 8.30am
well, i couldnt care much what he've said
i'm too sleepy to prove him wrong...
yawn~




it is so not my day!
BORING~

No comments: