Friday, February 09, 2007

after months, i'm finally back to blog again le. i used to say blogging is my life and stuff and it is true that blogging used to be fun cause close friends around me do blog. but in the other hand blogging can really turn a friendship sour overnight. anyway it is all over, i don't wanna talk about it le.. hope time can bring us back again ba.
went to school for maths(EG1046) common test today. damn it sia.. i am ALMOST LATE for the paper.. i reached YCK mrt at 10.50am, on the way to yck bao zhi sms-ed me said he is late!! i was thinking, aiya onli 10.40 nia still early la... but indeed we are late!!! =X
while walking to school, jacky called me and say they can enter the lecture hall le.. then i say aiya still early la.. now 10.55 nia... but when i reached school.. omg~ LTR-1 is like so damn far from block A.. then no choice i have got to run to there.. LOL. jacky, haohao and kenny was waiting for me outside.. so damn bad to let them wait...
first look at the test paper was FCUK! so damn hard... but luckily this paper is 8 choose 6... anyway 8 choose 6 is still hard if all the question is hard.. i completed the paper within 15mins.... LOL.. but when i double check my answers. *faint* TONS OF MISTAKE! luckily i check my answer if not sure die de... LOL.. but i think my A is drifting further away from me le... the weightage of this paper is 60%.. LOL. anyway it's over don wanna talk about maths le!
after exam went town with baozhi for lunch, saw a nike-air shoe.. damn nice sia... it is cheaper then what i am wearing on my feet now... gonna get it IF possible... damn bao zhi, he is really stressing me up, keep studying... LOL.
We should learn to forgive and forget before it is too late

No comments: