Saturday, February 10, 2007

damn shag today, chatted with winnie on msn.. during the conversation she make me realise that love ain't everything and to me, i am tired of love... maybe after since winnie which is in yr2003 till now i havent really being single. anyway, just tired of everything... loving someone can bring a huge pain to me. i'm a human too, i do have a heart!!!! to put things down i also need time... so yeah~ don't think that i am heartless freak.

played mahjong in the evening time, kaoZ. lost 4bucks... damn suay... wheres my luck!!!!

went to changi airport to fetch my bay-e and family back from Australia... LOL.. all of them changed alot.. have not seen them for quite a long time... really miss them.. wahhaha... after that went to teck whye kopitiam for supper.. damn LAME~ why lame? cos the food there are normal.. should eat something more EXTRAordinary??? whahaha... weirdo!

shag, tomorrow must force myself to study for monday EPC test!!! i know nothing about EPC... though i have completed the module, so call completed. but i really don't know a single thing about EPC.. gonna chiong and study for it le... and people STOP STRESSING ME UP!! don't tell me you guys are studying or what.. let me enjoy my weekend!! i will guai guai de study after this week!!! wahahahaha...

No comments: