Friday, December 29, 2006

wednesday

yestherday internet was down in the mid-night... so can't get to blog at all... yeah~ when k-box with zhen yu, keith and his girlfriend... LOL.. hmmm... it was so damn high when we were singing zhang hui mei - 3 days 3 night... we were like shouting at the mic instead of singing... damn fun la... BUT! in the other hand, i ps my other friend.... it is her birthday and we are suppose to go to st james power station to celebrate her birthday... she is very angry with me now sia... sob sob..

after k-box they came to my house for mahjong... wahahaha.. mahjong mahjong... lost quite alot in the beginning... but out of a sudden... LUCK CAME! keep winning and winning... that makes me the overall winner... wahahhaa.. damn shag...

thursday

went to church! omg~ can't believe it right? yeah i did went to church... if you guys don't know i used to attend 'City harvest Church'... yeah~ one of my good friend in church said he is going to perform today at church so he asked me to go.... got to see some of my friends there... saw my secondary school friends and my ite friends... LOL... the world is just too small... you might know my friends friends or i might know your friends friends.. wahahahha...

as usual, services are - praise n worship & sermon... luckily it wasnt veri long... if not i sure can sleep... infact when i go to church today lots of things came into my mind..i miss the friends i use to go to church with... winnie & joanne.. my church buddies.. really miss them alot.. how i wish we could still be the same...

had buffet at church, yummy... lots of food... but ate abit only cause i shy.. wahahhaha... after dinner they had prize giving and performance... damn boring~ BUT when my friend perform woooo... the whole place gets HIGH! whahahaha... gonna miss you lots brandon!

No comments: