Friday, April 24, 2009

it's just another week.
time past extremely fast even though i do nothing
ROAR!

went for SMU interview on wednesday.
it was an unexpected interview lah and i was offered Bachelor of Science (Economics)
but i'm not expecting much after i've gone for the interview.
it was the most stressful interview i ever had!
6 candidates in panel with 2 professor.
and i think i did real bad in the interview because i was so fucking nervous.
anyway, i'm not hoping to get into SMU lah.
i would prefer getting into NTU Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
plus i hope it would be a direct 2nd year!

it's possible okay.
cause some of my friend already had been offered a direct 2nd year to NTU
argghh.. and i'm not expecting much either.
if i could get in, good for me!
else i should just start working after i complete my NS.

&&& i'm enlisting on 12 june.
vincent & me are enlisting on the same day & time.
so damn cool lar


:))

1 comment:

Krist said...

Haha.
I know you missed me SO much,
that you really want me to go to Batam with you.
:D
Sorry love.
After you come out of the army, let's shop overseas
TOGETHER KAY!
:D