Sunday, April 19, 2009

have been tutoring my little niece and nephew recently
in fact, teaching has always been my ideal career.
but i think with just a diploma, i can't go neither far nor high
and the pay is just so little.
i've checked!
diploma could only get roughly a range from 1.5-1.7k only
yeah, that's just fucking too little
with that pay i doubt i can live a luxury life!

another job i'm considering now is air force; senior techinician
attended their briefing about the job scope and etc.
good enough, they're paying diploma holders 20% higher compared to outside job.
i could easily get 1.8 - 2.1k for a start off pay.

perhaps i've been brain wash by the air force talk.
i just kept thinking that i should just sign the contract with air force
but still, i'll wait till i complete my BMT before making any decision
who knows i might regret while serving my BMT.
right?


okay. enough of my future career.
that's rubbish if you're not me.
:))


little nephew have been staying over at my place since yesterday.
he didn't want to go back home cause he thinks staying over at my place is fun
yeah, only to him.

nephew tried to wake me up 3 times today.
but he just failed badly.
i was terribly tired cause i slept at 4am the previous night
but he's quite a nice boy, he would play with whatever things he could find around him.

and today, he was suppose to go back home.
but he just ain't had enough fun yet



p/s: zeeeeeer.

No comments: