Monday, March 16, 2009

i felt so bad
i did something that i would regret for the rest of my life
but i'm just so unsure of myself right now
i miss you yet i chose not to reply
i love you yet i choose to walk away

i felt that i'm losing another important person in my life
this feeling has not been here for a very long time
but this feeling reappear last night
how i wish you knew what i was thinking over the night
how i wish you didn't drop me that goodbye message
how i also wish everything was just a dream

if i were got to forget you
i believe it would take a year to forget a day spent with you

explanation you have heard alot from me
but this time round i'm not going to say a word
i'm tired.
i just didn't know what else i could do
that's the reason why i chose to walk away from all the problems

you have really been so nice and good to me
i must be so fortunate to have you
however all good things must come to an end
what left behind from you is memories and a deep scar in my heart

what else could i say now?
i'm sad?
i'm unhappy?

sigh...


莫文蔚&张洪量
广岛之恋




:(

No comments: