Thursday, December 18, 2008

pictures pictures!!!

some overdue pictures taken last Saturday
and i'm sure i didn't mention that NY introduce me to an ice-cream
some ice cream from takashimaya lah~
anyway, the point is; i sucks at eating ice cream!
ice cream dripping all over while i'm having it
but apparently NY's didn't drip much
that's to say, she's a professional ice cream eater
LOL!!

and while i'm getting the ice cream, there is NY doing her pose..





and we cam whored!
i guess i gotta confess to her, i lurve you!
YES! lurve not love



the rude girl





oh yah~
have you notice something??
i removed my tagboard
that was so random...
but yeah, you can always message me in msn!
apparently those who view my blog do blog too
so.. either message me in msn or just leave a comment at the end of the post
:))

2 comments:

Krist said...

Aye asshole.
Bring that tagboard back, yo!
;d

JONATHAN; said...

hahaha, ain't it cool to tag this way???