Tuesday, December 16, 2008

let's backtrack time a little to saturday..




met up with NY after so long on saturday afternoon
went to watch "The day the Earth stood still"
the movie don't appear as good as it was entitled
it was just lame, yes LAME!




soon after the movie end, went fareast for dinner
pastamania
the food there wasn't very nice
noodles abit hard, food ain't hot, portions reducing; i assume
and it didn't filled my stomach much
tsk tsk..

and on the same day, i went to do my eyebrow
unwanted hair is growing all over my eyebrow!
and that was the only thing in my mind during exam period...


saturday night & sunday morning was fun..
but i'm so damn tired after everything ended
slept for 12 long hours today!
i'm just simply too exhausted
ROAR~


and today, as requested by my sister..
i accompanied her to movie
caught "twilight"



it was a nice show to catch indeed!
*two thumbs up*
;)

1 comment:

Pris said...

I CANT BELIEVE U POST THOSE PICS!
OMG!

PRIS.