Friday, July 25, 2008

EDITED!

YES! i'm starting to countdown to my last day of IAP
3weeks left
21days left before my holiday offically start
*happy*

went ikea for lunch today
the very last time we went there was like 1month plus ago
so yeah~
since we're ending our IAP real soon, we should pamper ourself real hard!

we're like fucking hungry ghost lar...
i ordered- fish&chip, 2chicken wings and 1 potato salad
ping ordered-chicken leg blablabla...., salad and a soup with bread
infact, she could eat much more then me!
she's a typical living fat pig


let's start cam-whoring...







while having our lunch
i started to talk dirty with her
cause ever since rita called me darling~
she would always disturb me and ask where's my darling...
arrghh...

SO~
i would disturb her by saying...
she help her supervisor suck cock!
apparently, she's someone whom you can joke around with
&&& i took my revenge today!
i kicked her asshole a thousand time
HOHOHO~

iLOVEherlots!


took a cab back to work since it's 1pm; and we're still at ikea
again~ we started cam-whoring inside the cab..








PROVEN!
she stole ikea pencil
so cheapo!!!






she's trying to be a WHORE!
HAHAHAHA




emo emo...




i'm enjoying my days at IAP with this living fat pig
RAWR~




Jordin Sparks
This is my Now



scars are found in a broken heart
what's left behind can never be brought forward
time won't be reversing for you
as long as you know you've tried salvaging the things you cherish
it's good enough


goodbye to you my once best friend
:)







fuck lar... how stupid can i be?
i totally forgot that i've got a tattoo on my back
went walking around topless at home
and my dad saw my tattoo lar
arghhh...
i lied saying it was a temporary tattoo which could last for a month
but i doubt he believe me cause he had a tattoo too
he sure know it's real
BUT i'm surprise that he didn't really scold me when he saw my tattoo
should i tell him that it's real???
or perhaps, he will forget about all this sooner or later
RAWR~~~~

No comments: