Saturday, July 26, 2008

just a couple of months ago
i've got a stupid thoughts

2years plus of friendship
2big quarrels made us stop talking for 6months each
and what made us quarrel?
it's all because of friends
and i'm not saying my friends causes all this
it's none of their business that made us quarrel over and over again

the last quarrel was damn ridiculous
well, that really prove how much trust she've got in me
i'm not picking old debts to speak onto
but she was once important to me
at times, she just sucks to the core!
her fucking attitude sucks!!!

like i've said a couple of months ago
i thought maybe, somehow, perhaps agnes and i would be as close as before
but then, as time goes by
i felt - once you lost that one person
no matter how good memories you guys had
no matter how much ups and downs you guys went through
a broken friendship would never be like once before
afterall it takes 2 hand to clap
in an optimistic view; we've both grown up, we've got our own life

she was once my best frined
;)




another story...


let me count..
3 years ago, i've got to know abcdefgh yeo
she's one very good friend of mine
whenever i've got little small problems with my rls
she would be there to be my listening hears, hear me grumble
i'm very grateful to her
and i promised to lend her my listening ears if she needs me

a year ago, somehow we got to meet up even much more often
at times, we would meet up for dinner or movie
we were extremely close
and i knew she had feeling for me!
but deep in my heart i knew i've treated her as a friend all along
cause somehow i knew we're impossible
my feeling told me so!

at that point, i don't wanna lost her as a friend
i don't want things to change
but still, i did told her we could just be friends and nothing more
what can i say about this?
ermmm... i'm a very selfish person
if i've drawn the line, things wouldn't turn out this way
so i thought, we should at least enjoy the time we're having while we could

at the end of the day
i lost her

sigh.


infact, i'm neither sad nor happy
i truly believe if they had enjoyed the time being with me
that's good enough

we don't have to be close to be best friend
cause eventually we're heading to different directions
what important most is the bond we once had
you would know when i'm shaking my tail
and i would know when you're shaking yours


LOVEyouBITCH
LOVEyouDAR

;)

No comments: