Wednesday, June 18, 2008

work is pretty okay today
it is pretty okay because it rained!
looking at the raindrops outside the window feels good
or perhaps, it is relaxing
at that point of time, how i wish theres a bed right infront of me

i will turn on the aircon
sleep on my double deck pillow
hug my booster tight
cover myself with the blanket
argh, that's so heavenly
and that's exactly what i do every night!

saw one of my secondary school senior on the bus way to work yesterday
i was suprise that she could recognise me!
;)


daddy & mummy is flying to Australia tomorrow
F.R.E.E.D.O.M plus EXTRA CASH!!!!
okay~ i don't really mind not having freedom BUT i mind not having extra cash
but then, i'll be a good boy when they are not around
jonathan, the good boy!
LOL!







許哲珮
白色婚禮

No comments: