Sunday, June 15, 2008

time do fly, it is already sunday!
my monday blue feeling came even before monday
i so don't feel like working tomorrow
errr.. the feeling just sucks like hell
RAWR!~


have been busy catching up with some scv show which i've missed
i've also watched 'Kung fu Panda'
and i myself think it is not VERY funny
if you hear the advertistment of 'Kung fu Panda' on radio
those viewers would say that they would laugh till their stomach wanna burst.
blablabla..
WTF LAR... I DON'T THINK IT'S FUNNY LEH..
maybe i should go watch it again.
HAHAHA!
this time i must really laugh till my stomach burst!

other then that, i've FINALLY watched 'The chronicles of Narnia'
catched the movie with my sister at town last night
it was awesome!
;)


shopping is addictive!
went window shopping yesterday
&&& i think it's time for me to get a wallet!
this time round i wanna get small wallet
NO to bulky wallet!



i prefer something like these...




OR





Caiping wanna get a new wallet too!
we are planning to get 1 after we get our june pay
*excited*
how i wish i could get the wallet now!




楊宗緯
幸福的風


;)

No comments: