Sunday, June 22, 2008

it wasn't a good day today!

first was work
i was suppose to go to work today
woke up early in the morning to prepare myself for work
left home dragging myself to work
that's so sad!
upon reach clementi mrt, i was thinking why the fuck i look for part time job!?!
called missy and asked if i should go to work, she said no!
called angeline, no answer!

yeah~ so i make my way back home to rest!
so kuku right?
LOL!


next was car washing
went to my dad's company to wash his dirty car with my 2 sister
IT WAS DAMN TIRING!
i hate washing car
was sweating like hell while washing the car
anyway, the point is ...
after washing our car we went to the petrol station to get the car wash again!
and it cost only 7bucks!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are just so kuku!


&&& vincent is finally back from china
he got each of us a shirt
that's so nice of him!
APPRECIATED!


met up with gang for dinner
just simply dinner before heading for movie with my sister
catched "The happening"
it wasn't as good as i've thought!


RAWR~
i'm so happy today!
;)

No comments: