Monday, June 23, 2008

another day just flew by
like what i've said last week, it's quarter end!
all the production lines will be shutting down after tomorrow
&&& most of the operators are asked to go for their unpaid leave break
damn shoick lar
how i wish i'm also asked to go for unpaid leave break
but too bad, i'm not allowed to cause i'm here to LEARN
i'm just gonna rot inside the office for this 1 whole fucking week!!!
YAWN~

somethings affected my mood at work today
the same question just kept appearing in my mind
was trying my very best not to think about it
but i just couldn't get it out of my mind
and i just realise i couldn't find anyone to talk to about this problem
anyway, by the end of the day i had made my conclusion
it was really a tough decision
but still i made my stand!
sigh...



Sheryl Crow Ft Sting
Always On Your Side

No comments: