Wednesday, March 05, 2008

my supervisior finally assign job for me
and i was hoping something more on research or report job
but hell no!
he gave me a nice job title- a desginer
i gotta design sumo robots and their weapon and they gonna produce it
WTF!
my UG sucks to the core...
and when i say " i don't know how to do"
he will say "Nevermind, i'll give you more time to practice on your UG"
SNORE~
i'm so dead...
arghhh....

here are some sumo robot done by previous year FYP student...







it's damn fucking chio la; maybe to me!
cause i can't draw as good as them
argghhh...
*stress*






i'm gonna grow fat!
have been eating and eating and eating
just because i've got nothing to do that's why i just can't stop eating!
argghh...
no wonder all the supervisor stomach all so big!
after every meal, they just sit down and do their work
can u imagine how will i look like if i'm as big size as Moses Lim?
errr....

NONONO!!!

i will never wanna grow fat
if i grow fat, my dick shrink
then i will see my stomach more often then my dick!
LOL
and and and...
when i fuck someone, they can't feel anything but my fats!!
okay! i'm NOT fantasying anything dirty now...
that's just my random thoughts


=D

No comments: