Friday, March 07, 2008

i'm so looking towards today
cause class will end 30mins earlier
and and and...
i'm approaching weekend!!!




started making friends with some of my fyp-mates
to be exact only people around my section..
they are friendly people
;)
i think girls nowadays are getting pretty smart
they sure have their ways to get guys number
hahahaha~
help sign attendance ah???
LOL!

*joking joking*

the people sitting around my section are all very crappy
their conversation, their reaction, their everything makes me wanna laugh
Angeline started a conversation..

Angeline: errr.. what are you doing ah? you look like you're very busy leh!
ME: huh? okok lor~ practicing UG
Angeline: huh?? so hardworking ah?? i everyday see you type type type, then i also dunno what you're doing i feel very stress lo..
ME: hahahahaha! then why you don't wanna go ask your supervisor for work?
Angeline: i got ask! i ask him give me work to do he don't wanna give me.. ask me to relax, don't stress myself
ME: -.-"
Angeline: i would rather use my home computer then school computer! it's much more faster la...
ME: hell yeah! i agree...

deep in my heart i think all supervisor are the same!
they let you enjoy this week and they make sure you suffer when the project is out!




about my supervisor..

my supervisor is a very crappy person
every morning he would just ask me to go practice UG
but fuck! i've been listening to him for the last few days
every time say "Jonathan, go practice UG"
and when i say draw what???
he will reply go draw some line or circle
SNORE~

get me something new pls!
RAWRRR~~~

and my supervisor don't allow me to read my story book!!!!
arrgghhh...
think he's one weirdo!!!
don't give me things to do, still don't let me read my story book!
then do wad sia?

and and and...
people here very funny..
most of them look damn busy
but when u ask what are they doing
they say doing nothing lo..
slack lor...
so in my conclusion, they are all good actor/actress...
cause all know how to act busy
hahahaha!





XD

No comments: