Friday, January 04, 2008

today lesson sucks to the core!
especially the semestral project lesson..
the lecturer is so demanding

i was showing the lecturer the drawing i drew for the project
he immediately say he will fail my group if we're gonna present it on week 16
WTF!
he then asked me to look at zhang yang's drawing
my jaws drop after looking at his drawing
but still, i think he shouldn't compare me with zhang yang
cos he's train to draw, but i'm not!
and wth my drawing is almost done and he asked me to redo the whole drawing..
so stuck up!!
he said that we're an engineering student, we should do perfect job
fuck u la
we're just student!

then i overheard him saying that we are always late for his class
and he say if we're gonna be late again he will make us come back on saturday for class
and he will lock the door after 10min of the lesson
wth..
i replied him
i said "Pls la hor, you are the one who is always late"
he diam diam.

on the way back home with the girls
they were bitching the lecturer like mad
kept complaining about the lecturer
can u imagine how stuck up the lecturer is?

alright~ let's talk about something else
during semestral project class
kenny called baozhi
he had broken up with his girlfriend
then i dunno why they started talking about virgin thing
my bluetooth immediately turn on!
was acting as if i'm not eavesdropping- BUT I AM!
then he ended with with saying
jonathan they all never hear what we say..
duh~
even grace bluetooth is turned on la
we all can hear what he say
it's so damn funny!
baozhi thinks he is talking very SOFTLY
but sorry ah, try harder next time!
LALALA~

bao zhi insist of me posting this picture in my blog
he wanna show EVERYONE how big is his muscle!
well~ u see how miserable i am
if we were to fight
i think i will end up in hospital
fucking bitch!



gonna b so damn busy for the whole month of janaury
3 more weeks to common test 2
and i've got 3 report to do
argh....
i'm so dead!
but luckily 2 reports due on week 16
gonna rush my marketing report first...
how i hope someone can offer to do it for me!
*daydreaming*

ADD OIL ADD OIL!!

No comments: