Thursday, January 03, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!
went to vivo city de dian xiao er for dinner
think the food there was just average
it's worst then i thought la

my dad is so damn fucking rich
he brought a 1k earring for my mum
i think my mum really love her new earring alot!
her ear is blink-ing...

look at my sister
she smile till so cunning!


lovely couple =D
candid shot..




this are some of the signature dishes at dian xiao er


shark fin...

err.... i don't think this taste good!
sarks!








felt so bloated after the meal
but.....
we still got a cake behind!
mummy was so surprise when she saw the cake
we sang birthday song for her
she's like the luckiest woman in the whole wide world
=D







walked around vivo after dinner
my sister brought a nike bag
and my mum paid for it!
damn it!!!!!!!
gonna ask her to buy me a new nike shoe

went to watch the scenary outside vivo
started to take photo again!

daddy & mummy


No comments: