Saturday, January 26, 2008

it's a great saturday morning
received an sms from vincent
he's such a nice bitch
he knows that i've got not taken my brunch
so he brought macdonald for me
and it cost 10bucks
that bitch say he don't have change for me so he suggested to give me 4 parking coupons =.="

i'm so extremely stress..
there's gonna be lot of test next week
tuesday-math quiz & lab test
wednesday -marketing common test & mechanical presentation
friday - quality control common test

next week is week16: i think
it's gonna be my last week of school..
that's what i've been waiting for since term2 starts...
holiday~~~~
but during my holidays i still got to stay home to mug for my semestral exam
SNORE!

gonna meet up with mao and chuan li for dinner
mao got his first pay....
he's gonna treat us starbucks
SNORE~
it's better then nothing
LOL

gonna get back with mugging
i LOVE mugging
LALALA~



i wanna be with you...

No comments: