Friday, January 25, 2008

it was a long night yestherday
was rushing my report till midnight
it was a really last min work
so as a result, i think it's a lousy report!

presentation today was alright ;)
i'm not nervous at all
so confident!
maybe there's no eye contact between me and my classmate
everyone is doing their own thing
even when the others are presenting, i'm still touching up my presetation slides
so yeah~ we're basically presenting our product only to the lecturer
the lecturer so damn stuck up la...
kept jamming us with his question
and the most stress thing is i've got to add in more things to my report
SNORE~
i've got another powerpoint slide to be done by next wednesday...
2 paper to take next week
where got time sia
stuck up lecturer..
it's just a PASS or a FAIL module anyway...

received a sms from my sister
it's a forward mail from my mummy...
here's the content
" We all enjoy the food and shopping here. Really very happy and LAUGHING ALL THE WAY. Both of us are very happy. I buy only tibits for you all. C YOU SOON - mummy!"
it's exactly the same from the sms...
think they're really enjoying their time there at japan
arghh... how i wish i could go there with them

night class gonna start soon
YAWN~



=D

No comments: