Wednesday, January 16, 2008

i'm so freaking stupid
once again, i'm caught smoking by my dad
argh...
after stepping out of the house to smoke he returned
damn sway la!
i think he also can't be bothered anymore about me smoking
he know i smoke, but he just keep quiet
then he asked me to the room
thought he wanna nag at me
but he didnt!
he ask me help him count his workers salary
tired~

fuck fuck fuck!!!
i'm fucking jealous now
my parents are going to japan!
and we're not included in the trip
arghhh......
i told daddy that i'm so jealous
and he laughed at me
RAWR~

phrase of the day:
Never make a person your priority in your life when you are just an options to them!

i think this is a very harsh sentences
but it's very true
are you an options of anyone?
if yes, please remember this phrase!



i'm sorry

No comments: