Thursday, January 17, 2008

had a very wierd dream today
i dreamt of me dropping my whole head of hair
and it's freaking scary
i love my hair lots
so people, when i'm going into national service
you guys can consider buying a guy wig for me as my birthday present
i'll love it lots!

i'm sick
cough and flu
it's so suffering
when i cough, i could almost cough my lungs out
and the liquid in my nose just keep flowing out
damn gross~
took a flu pill from gaston
he's sick too!
LOL
the medication is freaking strong
my flu got better after consuming it
but it made me drowsy
if i'm on my bed i sure could fall asleep immdiately
after thermofluid tutorial
decided to skip the last 3hrs of class
almost half of the class skip robotics lecture
so yeah~ even if i'm there i'm just gonna listen to my music
home i go!

on my way back on train
i'm feeling so drowsy
and the feeling is like; as if i'm floating
every single thoughts in my mind just got lighter
heavy heart became lighten
no worries no nothing

hao asked me a freaking tired question
"How much does a funernal cost?"
my reply was
"You wait till i die le then i come find you then tell you k?"
so jammm
people seh seh come ask stupid question

back to the train topic
when i was in the train
i was doing some self-reflection
thinking if the things i'm doing recently is right or wrong
but... i couldnt get any answer
a friend of mine told me
self-reflection is for you to think about things you've done
just think for that moment and forget it after thinking
but how many people could really forget?
can you?
well~ unless someone give me a pill that could forget things i wouldnt want to remember
LOL



我不再讓你左右为难了。

No comments: