Saturday, December 22, 2007

had a bad dream
first i dreamt of my love one ditching me
though it's a dream but it seems so real
i could really feel the heartache in me
in my second dream i dreamt of quarrelling with my friends
though we are hi-bye friends
but the quarrell is so damn scary
couldn't imagine that she really hates me alot
i'm a mr NICE guy
no one should hate me
=D

missy blessed me with the nike bag i like
felt happy and angry at the same time
i told her not to buy that bag for me
yet she still got it for me
arghhh...
but the bag is so damn chio
and missy say it's the last piece there in limited edition shop
don't know if it's true
anyway
appreciated!





realise people put wish list on their blog
and i find it so diao la
why do we need a wishlist?
so people can help you fufill your wish?
SNORE~
shall not talk about it
else i'm gonna offend lots of people
LALALA~

family going malacca
think it's on the 23-24th dec or 24-25th dec
i think they so bo liao la~
go 1 day also happy
not gonna join them
think it will be a boring trip
long journey, can't smoke and boring

No comments: