Sunday, December 23, 2007

not feeling very well today
having headache, cough and bodyache
damn sian~
met up with wilson
pass him his christmas present
=D
but i think jireh's present is so much better then mine la~
he brought a anteprima handphone strap for him
damn chio la~

went clubbing today
damn high~
at the same time!
got to know something i wouldnt wanna know
turn me off!
well i think it's better that i know la~
it seriously helps me alot
=D

alright~
people have been asking me if i'm talking about them about the wishlist thing
that's just my comment
i'm not bitching about anyone
this is my blog
i'm allowed to say anything
INCLUDING
bitching people!
ok la~
like what i've said in my previous post
i'm a mr NICE guy with devil in me!
LALALA~

dad's coming home soon~
luckily i'm back home before he's home
else he's gonna CCN(chao chao niam) me



recently my friend just broke up with his girlfriend
think he's so damn devastated =(
i remember agnes once said
so what if u miss that person so much?
do u think she miss you?
if she really love you she won't leave you
though it's hard to let go
but i believe time heals everything
don't be sad bro!
eventually you can find someone better
and i truly believe
nothing last forever
smile bro
=D

No comments: