Monday, May 14, 2007

went M.H with bao zhi and gang last saturday... LOL.. actually i don't wanna go de.. but that baozhi gave attittude to me say if i'm not going down, he's going to ignore me forever. LOL. in the end i headed down to m.h. it's kinda bored there in the beginning la.. smokers are all around me.. i myself trying hard not to smoke, there they keep giving me cigre.. so damn cb! donno why i got myself this kinda of friends..

people are talking about me and my ex! LOL.. all so curious what causes us to break up! whahahaha.. anyway yeah~ it's over! i'm moving on and so is she.. infact i'm really enjoying what i am now~ that cb agnes keep saying i always xian girls in poly.. but pls lor.. i'm helping baozhi to know that girl.. you donno don't anyway say!!! want me to punch your bloody mouth izzit? LOL.

went to causeway for dinner with agnes, hao, grace and keith. had pastamania for dinner.. nothing really special. saw some small secondary kids while eating.. was thinking which girl should i invest on... blablabla.. talk cock only la.. hahahaha.. yeah~ that cb agnes gave me a hard pinch when i say one girl look cute... LOL.. anyway i'm not interested in xiao mei mei. cb bitch! you know me so long le. you should know my taste la~

No comments: