Saturday, May 12, 2007

in my previous post, i said that i wanna quit smoking~ yeah! i'm still trying hard to quit smoking.. hmmmm... i think my friends are all very supportive about me quitting smoking! yeah~ keep asking me not to smoke and have the determination.. and some even wanna quit smoking with me! yeah~ but i think smoking is not bad either but dunno why people dislike it alot!

it's saturday and i dunno what am i going to do later. yawn~ so damn tired. wanna sleep till late late but still woke up damn early.

oh ya~ quarrel with some BITCH(AGNES BOEY MEI TING) yestherday! learned 1 new english word COWED. that bitch told me cowed is another word for COWARD! i just can't be bothered about that bitch until i saw her blog.. LOL.. alright! anyway i think she is abit too bo liao and really THINK TOO MUCH! i'm not so free like you findng TONS of scandals and flings! anyway i don't give it a damn to what you bitch think of me! and i'm not a person who don't admit my own mistake. i'm responsible for the things i'm doing~ so yeah! so think before you talk! muhahahha~

alright~ i've blog my part of story! kinda short sia~ but i think it's gonna beat you till you teeth drop!




No comments: