Monday, March 05, 2007

so damn tired today... woke up very early today.. LOL.. basically i have been slacking for one whole day.. rotting at home.. watch tv, online blablabla..

send my dad to the airport inthe evening.... damn tired.. almost slept in the car.. traffic is moving so damn slow.. then when on the way back from changi airport i recieve a call from the person-in-charge of the recruitment for suntec work thing la.. wah kao tt person so damn FCUK! wah talk to her till wanna vomit blood.. she asked me to go down tomorrow for dunno what training la.. then in the other hand i gotta go for an interview at taka tmr so i can't make it.. i also promise agnes i will pei her shop tomorrow..

AGNES aka BITCH aka BABARIAN SEE I SO WEI DA!!!!

anyway the piss of the piss off part is when i asked her what to do if i can't make it tomorrow. kAoz.. the way she reply really damn xia lan sia.. as if i need her money like tt PUI! then she say she won't be able to use me for the work... my replied was ok! bye! *cup her phone* what a bitch! really spoil my day.

No comments: