Monday, March 05, 2007

conversion of BABARIAN and kai!

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
U SO HANDSOME

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
OMG

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:thanks thanks

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
WELCOME

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
LOLS

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
U SO HANDSOME

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:thanks thanks

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:
omg

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:high liao

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:2MORO U WALK OUT OF UR HOUSE SURELY ALOT GURLS WAN UR NUMBER DE

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:flying

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:wah

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
WAH.. I CAN SEE U R FLYING

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:mouth so sweet ah

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
AIYO WHERE GOT SWEET

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
I AM SAYING THE TRUTH

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
lols

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
i dun lie de wors..

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
LOL

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:i know i know

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:i m yandao ah?

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
ya . u r yandao

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
u so handsome

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
aiyos

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:tts true la

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
ya lors. u so handsome n cute

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
omg

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
u my idol lehs

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
lols

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:i know ah

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
ya lors i wan ur signature can?

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
now

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
i wan now

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:can

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:i mms u k

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:dun kan chiong

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
okokays faster faster

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:ok

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:M I HANDSOME?

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
ya u v handsome super handsome

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:ok

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:i knew it

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
u nv join super star its a waste

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:i know

.mrSLACKER touch my hand; feel my heart hold me close and you'll find me says:but i got a big NICE HEART ma... dun wanna see them lost so i dun join lor

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
oic. so waste sia.. u dun wanna let them lose thats y u nv join

™°°[s+®àwb3r®7]°° says:
hais

No comments: