Wednesday, March 28, 2007

slept very early last night and woke up very early in the morning. deardear said she coming my place after her work so i set alarm to wake up to meet her.. i woke up at 8am she said she's still at home.. then she said meet at 8.30 so i re-adjust my alarm and get back to sleep.. time past damn fast sia.. it's like next moment deardear called me i thought it is still 8am.. but infact it is already 9am.. LOL.. made deardear wait 4 me for 15mins.. wahahhaa.. feel so bad.. but thats not as bad as something else....

i'm suppose to meet agnes today.. but deardear was at my house sleeping, so in the end i pang seh her.. hmmmm.. i'm very very sorry. though i am attached but friends are still important to me.. i am not that kind of person lor.. last time when i attached i also got go out with u what... so damm sorry!!!!!! but seriously, i feel very bad.. i'm sorry~

accompany deardear for lunch at lot 1.. after lunch deardear got to go to work and i went to look for my parents for dinner.. ate sushi... omg~ sushi again... faint~

No comments: