Thursday, March 29, 2007

finally got to see a doctor.. LOL.. suppose to meet deardear at yishun to see doctor, but when i'm on the way to LRT station i start to feel drowsy and sleepy.. cannnot cannot.. so i called her and ask her to come str8 to my house instead.. the doctor i visit got alot of things to say sia.. he explained to me why i will have fever, flu and cough... but aiya i also not doctor, so i dun need to know at all.. LOL.

deardear reached my house at about4pm.. we str8 headed to my room and sleep.. wah~ so damn shoick sia.. deardear sleep like pig! i wake up le she still sleeping... but in the end i woke her up at dinner time. we went to have dinner at teck whye with my parents. deardear say she's shy... OMG~ faint.. act one innocent.. muahahaha..

after dinner accompany deardear go home take her thing and then come back to my house.. so damn tired...

No comments: