Wednesday, February 14, 2007

went to malaysia yestherday.. hmmm.. went to the same shopping centre that i went to few years back... hmmm.. i think i am so damn bright yestherday.. cos BEN ps us.. so left with me, baozhi and yaping.. then you know la.. they are ex-couple... but dunno la.. they macham couple lor when in malaysia..

I DO HAVE PROVE!
-=look! they are sharing 1 small sofa=-
-=i caught them red-handed and they are trying to hide=-

-=they are getting closer and closer=-
anyway we went to kenny rogers to have our lunch. the food there are so sucky!!!!! CMI sia.. didnt finish my food at all.. course 2 person act couple make me lost my appetite. anyway don't talk about them le... went shopping around the shopping centre and i got myself a jacket.. i donno why i got tt jacket la... i don't even need a jacket lor.. anyway since i brought it le then so be it ba..
went home at about 7plus and terrible things happen! omg~ damn fcuking spoil my mood.. dun wanna talk about it le..

No comments: